Join our two-day workshop to stay up-to-date with the latest developments on International Financial Statements (IFRS). Stay up-to-date with the latest developments in International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and gain practical knowledge. This training will provide you with key updates and help you understand the core principles of changes in IFRS standards. The workshop is perfect for those involved in preparing and presenting financial statements for entities across all sectors, as well as external and internal auditors. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to enhance your skills and knowledge in IFRS. Register now!
- Understand the core principles and changes in IFRS 9 Financial Instruments, including the classification and measurement of financial assets and liabilities, impairment of financial assets, and hedge accounting.
- Identify and apply the requirements of IFRS 15 Revenue from Contracts with Customers, including the five-step revenue recognition model and its application to various types of contracts and industries.
- Explain the key concepts of IFRS 16 Leases, including the definition of a lease, lease classification, and the accounting treatment for lessees and lessors.
- Understand the requirements of IFRS 13 Fair Value Measurement, including the definition of fair value, the unit of account, and the principal/most advantageous market.
- Describe the key aspects of IFRS 17 Insurance Contracts, including the measurement of insurance liabilities and the presentation and disclosure requirements for insurance contracts.
- Understand the requirements of IFRS 10 Consolidated Financial Statements, including the control model, the preparation of consolidated financial statements, and the treatment of non-controlling interests.
- Explain the key concepts of IFRS 3 Business Combinations, including the identification of a business combination, the measurement of goodwill and non-controlling interests, and the accounting for acquisition-related costs.
- Identify and apply the requirements of IFRS 7 Financial Instruments: Disclosures, including the disclosure requirements for financial instruments, risk management objectives and policies, and the nature and extent of risks arising from financial instruments.
Upon completion of the workshop, participants will receive a certificate of completion and earn 12 CPD hours.
Download the course agenda here: https://www.insightpartnersafrica.com/download/ifrs-workshop-agenda