Effective Cash Flow Management
The COVID-19 pandemic has created the need for companies to understand their sources and uses of cash as an immediate priority. Continual cash flow management by everyone in a company is critical in the long-term financial success of your company. Strong cash flow management practices often mean the difference between the success and failure of a company.
You will gain access to 3-hour daily live virtual training sessions over a five day period. A Certificate of completion with 12-CPD hours will be issued upon completion of the program.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF ATTENDING:
- Identify potential liquidity problems before they become a threat to your business
- Apply a good working knowledge on cash flow management.
- Update on latest developments, tools and techniques to improve your business’s cash position and improve working capital.
- What drives cash flow and opportunities for improvement?
- Identifying and managing suppliers’ risks.
- Plan and forecast working capital with greater
PARTICIPANTS RECEIVE: Certificate of Completion, 12 CPD HOURS
Experienced CA (SA) with a demonstrated history of working in multiple industries including financial services, asset based finance, pharmaceutical. Strategic finance support to SME businesses. Strong professional skilled in Cash Flow, Business Planning, Strategic financial aspects, Accounting and team management. Passionate facilitator currently working in adult education equipping candidates with improved financial and sustainability tools and skills.
Mukonki MukonkelaFacilitator-Insights Partners
Mukonki is the Chief Executive Officer at Insight Partners Africa. She is a finance expert who is passionate about helping businesses excel and improve their performance and has facilitated workshops since 2014 covering taxation, budgeting, management analysis, IFRS, effective cashflow and debt management etc.
- Effective Debt Management & Credit Control
- May 27 2021 - May 28 2021
- 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM